Webroot is the best security provider software, but still, sometimes it’s happen that users need to remove it from the user device. Whenever, the user finding an easy way to uninstall Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus 2016? Try to get rid of all the marks it created on your Windows 10 but see a result of failure? If you come across any errors or issues during the uninstallation, then you can choose the furnished correct ways to help remove Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus 2016 in this post.
As we know-Webroot, SecureAnywhere Antivirus 2016 is one of the anti-virus software that asserts to secure your computers by blocking and removing kinds of network threats. If you join this program then required to enter the Webroot software keycode, and when it’s installed, it will automatically access the background to give real-time protection. Including, the Webroot clarify an Extension will be added to your using browser to block dangerous other websites. Even, some independent lab test is also available to prove its performance to the competition, and as a cloud-based solution, its limited by Internet connectivity.
If you don’t want the Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus 2016 is not on your device, you can easily uninstall it from the system and get to another renowned antivirus software plan. But now the user’s main demand is- how to uninstall Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus 2016 without struggle?
We are suggesting two different ways for your reference, To give the support you in uninstalling of Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus 2016. Doesn’t matter which solution is best to perform, always remember to shut down Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus 2016 before an easy uninstallation. So Now, finally you can start this process with these given steps:
- The first thing to do, shut down your active webroot antivirus 2016.
- Now, Right click on the icon in the system tray, and select Shut Down Protection.
- Now, Click on Yes in the pop-up dialog, then enter the character, and click Continue button.
QUICKLY UNINSTALL WEBROOT SECUREANYWHERE ANTIVIRUS 2016:
You will get here some manually easy steps to uninstall the Webroot software remove this program from the Control Panel. Some levels are providing here for different Windows OS users to geta simple uninstallation for the Webroot security antivirus 2016.
For Windows 7:
- Go to Start > Control Panel > Program to open Programs and Features panel.
- Now, Select Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus 2016, and then click Uninstall button.
For Windows 8/10:
- Right-click on the Start menu and then click Programs and Features from the list.
- Now you will see the Highlight Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus 2016 in the list, and click Uninstall.
You have one more option to uninstall Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus 2016 you can uninstall it from the Settings app.
- Need to go the Start menu > Settings > Apps & features, then select Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus 2016 from the right-hand list, and click Uninstall twice.
- Now, you will get a message “Are you sure you want to uninstall,” click on Yes button.
- You need to fill all the required details characters shown in the box, and click on Continue button.
HOW TO ERASE WEBROOT SECUREANYWHERE ANTIVIRUS 2016 RESIDUES:
After that, you need to remove Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus 2016 from the list of installed programs, yet its signs still leftovers on your system. All of these some are hard to detect or remove. To achieve a full uninstall you need to continue with these some simple steps which are the below mentioned:
- Delete entries in windows registry
- First, Go to Start > Run, type “regedit” and click Enter to open Registry Editor.
- Now, Click Yes if you are agreed to confirm UAC dialog.
- Now, Click the Find from Edit menu, type Webroot in the Find box, and click on the Enter key.
- While its found, right click on the key or value and select the delete option from the given list.
- Now, click on F3 to place the next one, and you need to repeat the above steps to delete all related entries.
- Remove Remains in disk
- Now, Go to the Start > Control Panel > Folder Options, and then select the View tab.
- Now, Check the “Show hidden files and folders” in Advanced settings and click OK.
- Now, Click on “This PC on the desktop or press Windows + E” to open File Explorer.
- Now, Type Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus 2016 in the Search Bar.
- Now, check and delete associated elements in the search result.
- Delete extension to the browser
As discussed before, Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus 2016 will add on an extension on your browser, and it won’t automatically disappear after a complete uninstallation.
- You need to go in your browser’s settings and manually delete it for example- chrome. Firefox, Safari, etc.
- Now, open your browser and click on the Settings menu, and select Add-ons from the list.
- Now, Select the Extension tab on the left, locate the extension(s) with the name of Webroot on the right-hand pane, and then click on the Remove button next to it.
QUICK USE STEPS TO WHOLLY REMOVE WEBROOT SECUREANYWHERE ANTIVIRUS 2016
Many webroot users complained that Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus 2016 does not show up in the Control Panel, or they are not able to find it when they have selected webroot software so that they cannot uninstall it by the formulaic way. It works as an individual software that does not come with a dedicated uninstaller program. So if you have any issue in the process of uninstalling by the above-given way, leave this part and see the next t get a perfect way to quickly and permanently remove Webroot program.
After completing the Total Uninstaller, you will need to apply three simple steps to properly uninstall any unexpected, unwanted, stubborn, problematic or any other malware program.
Step 1: Select target program
- Fast shutdown your activate Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus 2016, run Total Uninstaller
- Now, Select Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus 2016, and click on Run Analysis.
- Now, uninstall Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus 2016 by using Total Uninstaller tool.
Step 2: Complete the uninstall
- Now, Click on Complete Uninstall after all the components have been scanned out.
- Now, Click on Yes in the pop-up dialog and follow the onscreen displayed instructions.
- Now, uninstall Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus 2016 using Total Uninstaller (2)
Step 3: remove remain program
- Now, Click Scan remains and then Delete continues to complete a full uninstallation.
- Now, Click on Yes in the confirmation message dialog, and then OK to complete the removal of webroot antivirus software.
SEE THE SUMMARY OF ALL PROCESSES?
In the all process you will the entire procedure is match to each other because all are the dpepended on
You have done all process of remove Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus 2016 from your system. If you have any query or issue related this procedure then you need to connect to the webroot toll-free number to get instant help.
WEBROOT TECHNICAL SUPPORT:
All webroot technicians knew about how to satisfy users for their issues. If you have any problem related your webroot products, then you need to give a chance of Webroot support. They will provide you with a best or approved solution for your any issue. Now you have one more thing to connect with the webroot technician team by a live chat. There are active 24×7 to resolve the webroot users problems. So why conflict any more any webroot related issue if you have the best service provider.
Now you have multiple choices to connect with the Webroot Customer Support team. If you want to know anything else about the webroot services or products than you can get any information from the webroot official website.