Are you fed up with working on your slow iPad? Don’t worry! There is a solution to it. The reason behind your slow working of your iPad can be many such internet issues or application problems, etc.
How to speed up a slow iPad
1. The problem may be related to the app
Most of the time the problem is associated with the application rather than the iPad.
Follow the given instructions to solve this problem.
- Firstly, double click the ‘home section’ which is situated at the end of your iPad.
- Then, observer that you’ll get the display which you can swipe from left side to right side or right side to the left side.
- Finally, now you can stop the application by closing it.
2. Go for Reboot
A reboot can be the appropriate solution of your problem. A number of times, rebooting troubleshoots a lot of issues. Reboot removes files from your iPad and supports the iPad to perform a new beginning.
The method of rebooting-
- First, use the power button to switch off your iPad.
- After that, the iPad will be switched off, and the screen will turn completely black.
- Wait for some time.
- After that, boot the iPad back up by pressing the power button again.
- Observe that you’ll be able to boot the iPad back up by pressing the power button one more time.
- Note that you’ll be able to watch the symbol of Apple and then within some time your iPad will get boot up.
- Finally, your iPad will get a reboot.
3. The problem can be related Wi-Fi
It can be possible that there is no problem with your iPad. Instead, the problem is with your Wi-Fi network connection. You can get to know about your internet speed with the help of some related application of it.
- Applications like SpeedSmart and Speed Check.
4. Block Advertisements
It can be possible that your iPad is working slow and the Internet speed is working completely perfect. In such situations, the reasons can be the pages that you are visiting.
- The number of advertisements will decide the load.
- Many advertisements will make more load.
- So, download an ad blocker. It shall not only help you read in a better way but also help you with the slow loading issue.
Hope this blog has made your iPad work a bit faster.
Jeniffer Leio is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, She written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as Office.com/setup