Canon Inc. is one of the most leading electronics companies which offer various exceedingly advanced electronic products including the steppers, camera, camcorders, computer printers, photocopiers and many types of medical equipment available in different models, rates and unique features.
In this digital world, the Canon printers are the best selling and most appreciated devices. It allows their users to efficiently print documents from your preferred place as comfortable by them. The printers offered and manufactured by canon is very user-friendly, can help you to complete every printer job necessary for their day-to-day life.
However, Canon always manufactured highly advanced printers with amazing features, but being an electronic device, it may result in some errors. Many users of Canon printer are encountering this 6000 error. This is a very common error which may arise due to various reasons. Below we discussed few causes of this canon printer 6000 error.
Causes of Canon Printer Error Code 6000
Here we have mentioned most common inauspicious conditions which may result in this error with your Canon printer:
- The error code 6000 may occur when the tray is not correctly fitted in the printer.
- Also, it mostly arises when the paper feed tray of printer prevents its opening when anything gets blocked in it, usually, any paper pieces or dust particles.
- It may occur when we try to print multiple paper print command at a single time.
Step to Fix Canon Printer Error 6000
Before following the instruction, we recommend you that reset or restart your printer might help you in troubleshooting the error code 6000. After resetting or restarting the printer error still exist, try the below-given steps.
- Firstly, unplug your Canon printer from the power switch.
- After it, leave the printer as it is for a few minutes in the same Pause mode.
- Now, re-plug the Power cord of your printer and press the power key to “Switch On” it.
- Click and hold the “Power” button for few seconds.
- Check that power tray is properly set or not.
- If you found any hindrance is in printing path, then remove that object carefully from the printer.
- Then, hit the “Stop” tab twice.
- Next, repeat this same procedure one or more times.
- Now, slowly release the “Power” button.
- Lastly, click on the “Stop” tab for four times.
- Finally, check if any part of printer is defective, replace that part with new one and start using the printer again.
The steps above will surely help you in fixing the Canon printer 6000 Error code permanently from your printer or computer system. However, this above give process definitely works if you follow it in the given sequence.
Sofia Williams is a technology buff, IT expert and works in a leading printer manufacturing company. She loves to read and write about the latest technology concerning major printer brands and researches on the solutions related to Epson Printer, Brother Printer, canon printer support etc.