Earlier, one needed a lot of planning and work to receive a credit card, banks, machines, software etc. were required for management. But now with the advent of PayPal, using credit cards cannot be easier.
What is PayPal and how to use it?
PayPal gives an easy and fast way for sending and requesting online money. Users can transfer money to friends, family, online shops and some sites such as eBay. Just register your bank account or credit card with PayPal account and send the payments. The money will get credited to the recipient’s account. It can be transferred to bank account later.
Follow the steps,
Begin making financial transactions in no time along with PayPal credit card. Just accept the cards in less than 15 minutes. You may have a new or an established business of internet, PayPal is offering a swift and easy way for accepting online credit cards. PayPal permits you to do whatever you want with just one cost-effective and easy solution. Follow the below-given steps and resolve the issues:
Head over to PayPal
- Tap this link to go to the merchant page; you can review several plans and learn regarding the service.
- There will be a different price range.
- It will vary from $0 to $30 per month.
- It includes some transaction fees too.
Sign up for PayPal
- Don’t have an account? Don’t worry.
- Just complete the process of registration.
- Complete it for either a Business Account or a Premier Account.
- In a Business Account, you can have multiple users who can log in with your permission.
- Log into your account, if you already have one.
- Increase the limit of your spending and receiving.
- Tap on “Status Not Verified”.
- Write the SSN or driver’s license number.
- Users can have limitless receiving and spending amounts.
- Tap on Merchant Tools
- Tap on Merchant Tools under Accepting Website Payments. Tap on Buy Now Buttons.
Write your product information
- Users may change the style of button, and they may even add some other options like size, color etc. When you are done with it, tap on Create Button Now.
- Next page will tell how you can place a button on site.
And you are done
- Users may set up as many buttons as they want for the products.
- Many other options are also available.
- You may send invoices for the services or the products.
- Click on the view cart button.
- Users can even have a shopping cart.
Deam Jones is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cyber security, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. He writes for Norton security products at office.com/setup.