iPhone plays a vital role in the life of the majority of people. For instances, it ensures that they get up on time or allows them to entertain themselves by watching videos. For this reason people face a lot of difficulties whenever iPhone stops working and shuts off for not reason.
Reasons behind an iPhone that keeps shutting off
There are innumerable reasons that can cause an iPhone to shut off. For instance, the presence of corrupted applications. But mostly there are battery issues. This battery issue can be recognized if it always shuts off precisely at 30 percent. You shall get to know about it in detail after going through this blog. It is worth noting that you should rather than going directly for a battery change, you should first take some software related actions that can solve your issues.
Steps to troubleshoot an iPhone that keeps shutting off
If your iPhone is shutting all of a sudden then, you should firstly reset your iPhone. Things that should be noted by you-
- For iPhone 8 and iPhone X users-
- Firstly, do a long press on the volume up option.
- Then, do a long press on the side button.
- For iPhone 7 users
- Do a long press on volume down and side button altogether.
- For rest of the iPhone versions
- Press the Home button and Side button altogether.
- Continue pressing the buttons until the display gets dark, and the symbol of Apple is shown.
- Lift your fingers from it and allow the iPhone to begin normally.
The method of updating iPhone OS
- Firstly, click on Settings.
- Then, press Notifications.
- After that, click on every application that is presented in this part and prefer moving its Allow Notifications slider to off.
- Next, do updating of the OS.
- After the update is done and your smartphone has restarted, prefer doing steps till 2, and turn on notifications for every application whose notifications you disabled in step 3.
The method of checking battery health
- Firstly, press on Settings.
- Then, press on Battery.
- After that, click on Battery Health.
- Note that the Maximum Capacity menu displays the total charging capacity that your battery can have. The issue is when it is low.
- And the Peak Performance Capability menu will let you know whether your iPhone has become slow because of any problem with the battery of it.
Mathew Anderson is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cyber security. He writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs and websites.