Is there a PDF file that you want to print? Well, you can print PDFs quickly and conveniently. Read on to find out more.
Take out the print of a PDF super quick!
Use the inbuilt PDF printer in Windows
Do follow the given below instructions to get the ‘print to PDF’ printer shown in Windows 10.
- Firstly, go to the Power User Menu by pressing the combination of Windows+X.
- Then, select Settings.
- After that, press Devices.
- Next, click on Printers and scanners.
- Click on the option ‘Add a printer or scanner’.
- Press on the option that says ‘printer that I want is not given’.
- Tap on ‘Add a local printer or network printer’.
- Then, select FILE: (Print to File). It will be placed below a Choose a printer port option.
- Select Microsoft below the Manufacturer part.
- Search for ‘Microsoft Print To PDF’ below Printers.
- Check the ‘Add Printer wizard’
- Lastly, ‘permit’ if any default option for putting the PDF printer to Windows 10 is present.
Note: According to your likes you can even name the printer the way you want.
Few models of the Linux have a bit the same options like Windows 10 while printing any of the sheets.
Go through the given below instructions for printing to PDF on Linux.
- Firstly, select Print to File rather than a usual printer.
- After that, click on PDF in the output format option.
- Then, according to your wish put a ‘name’ for it and the location for saving.
- Lastly, press on ‘Print’ to store your file to the PDF format.
Note: If your OS doesn’t allow PDF printing, then you can download a third party application for the same.
- Firstly, put the combination of Control+P or check the menu and select the Print option.
- Then, click on Change. It will be immediately below the Destination option.
- After that, select Save as PDF from the given options.
- Lastly, press on Save to give a name to the PDF and then select wherever you wish to locate it.
Safari on Mac
Fortunately, different methods are there to print to PDF from Safari .
- Firstly, go to Files.
- Then, select the option of ‘Export as PDF.’
- Firstly, go to File.
- Then, press on Print.
- After that, click the drop-down menu in the PDF drop down section.
- Then, select Save as PDF.
- Lastly, give a name to the PDF and store it in the location wherever you prefer.
Joey Williams is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cybersecurity. He writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines and blogs.