Handling applications on your iPhone’s home screen properly is very significant. It plays a vital role because it lets you keep them not only in order but also enables you to find them quickly at the time of need.
The ways of managing applications on the iPhone Home Screen
The method of changing the app order on iPhone
- Firstly, do a long press on the application that you want to move.
- Keep looking on the screen and continue pressing till the time all applications start shaking. It implies that the application that you wish to move is finally ready for moving.
- Then, put the application to the place wherever you want it to be on the screen.
- Lastly, press the Home button for saving the new order.
The method of removing applications from iPhone
- Firstly, long press on the application that you wish to remove.
- Then, note that the applications started moving.
- Look that the applications that can be removed shall have the symbol of X at the corner.
- Click the X.
- After that, you will come across the option of confirming the deleting of that application and its data.
- Lastly, select your option and note that the application is removed.
The method of creating folders on the iPhone
- Firstly, do a long press on the application that you would like to place into a folder.
- Then, look that in a few seconds the applications will start moving.
- After that, move the application.
- Rather than putting the application into a new place, prefer putting it into another app.
- Note that as soon you lift your finger, the folder is created.
- Next, you should give a name to your folder.
- Do the above steps again if you wish to add more applications to the folder.
- After the steps are completed, press the Home button for saving the changes that have been made by you.
NOTE: Removing folders is a simple step. Only need to move every application out of the folder, and the folder will vanish.
The method of creating pages
- Do a long press the application or folder that you wish to move to the new page.
- Then, as soon the applications start moving, move the application or folder towards the right side of the display.
- Next, you need to press the application till the time it goes to a new page
- Whenever you get on the page where you would like to put your application or folder, lift your finger from the display.
- Lastly, press the Home button for saving the changes.
Robert Coleman is a technology expert who loves to write blogs and articles about cybersecurity. He has been especially writing about the latest updates regarding McAfee.com/activate with an intention to develop the work experience of users across the globe. The blogs and articles he has written have been published in various popular e-magazines, blogs, and websites.