Microsoft has recently crafted an emulator for their forthcoming creation of Surface Duo. However, there is a time in its official release, but there are some ways to install it on your PC now. If you are also intended to accomplish this process, then make sure that you read and follow the below-written methods carefully.
Installing Visual Studio 2019
In case the user wishes to install visual studio 2019 on Windows 10, then they can pursue the mentioned instructions.
- Launch Visual Studio 2019 download screen.
- Beneath the ‘Community’ field, select the ‘Free download’ tab.
- You should store the file on the system.
- Go to the installer and twice click on it to open the setup of Visual Studio 2019.
- Then click on the Continue tab.
- Beneath the ”Workloads’ field, tick the box of ‘Mobile development with .NET’ package.
- You have to select the Install tab within the lower right-hand side.
- Go to the Launch tab.
- After that, select the ‘maybe later or Not now’ option until you have an account to log in.
- Use the standard selections for ‘Choose your color theme’ and ‘Start with a familiar environment.’
- Then select the ‘Start Visual Studio’ tab.
- Navigate to ‘Continue without code.’
- Reach the Tools menu, choose the Android thing, and select the option ‘Android SDK Manager.’
- You should select the Tools button.
- Select and open the branch ‘Android Emulator.’
- Now, verify the Android Emulator is installed.
Installing Surface Duo Emulator
In case the user wants to install a surface duo emulator, then abide by the provided steps.
- Launch the preview download screen of Surface Duo.
- You should click on the Download tab.
- Tick the box of ‘ SurfaceDuoPreview_EmulatorOSImage_and_APIs_2020’ within the list.
- Select the Next tab.
- You have to store the zip file on the system.
- Go to the container twice, click to launch.
- Select the Extract all tab within the ‘Compressed Folder Tools’ button.
- Then select the Browse tab.
- Choose the location of the extraction folder.
- You have to choose Select Folder.
- Navigate to the Extract tab.
- Reach the file of ‘SurfaceDuoEmulator_xxxx.xxx.x.exe’ and twice click on it.
- Click on the Next tab.
- Go to the option ‘I accept the agreement.’
- Click on the Next tab.
- Select the Next tab once again.
- Alternate, select the Browse tab to choose an optional installation folder.
- After that, select the Next tab.
- You have to choose the Install tab.
- Now, click on the Finish tab.
Begin Surface Duo Emulator
In case the user wishes to begin a surface duo emulator, then they can pursue the mentioned instructions.
- Launch the Start option on your system.
- You should browse for Surface Duo Emulator and select the first result to open the experience.
- With the help of controllers within the right-hand side to navigate, rotate, control volume, rotate and disable the emulator.
- Finally, proceed to test the Surface Duo experience.