AirPods stops playing music if its battery percentage is low. In case you like to play that music again in the AirPods, then you have to check its battery percentage or fully charge the AirPods. The user can check the AirPod battery percentage through iOS device and AirPods case.
Using the iOS device
• Ensure that the AirPods are connected with the iOS device. Enable the iOS Bluetooth by going upward from the end of the display and pressing the “Bluetooth” symbol in case it is white or silvery color, follow the steps:
- Holding the “AirPods” case nearby the iOS device.
- Go to the iOS case.
- Press “Connect” after getting the option.
• Check the AirPods battery for holding the case nearby the iOS device. In case the Airpods are connected with the iOS device, check the battery percentage at the end of the iOS device display.
- Holding the iOS case given on the iOS device is essential.
- This will take only a few minutes once you open the iOS case to check the charging percentage to display on the iOS device.
- In case you can find the charging percentage on the iOS device, then closing and opening the case again.
- Check the battery percentage for headphones and the case.
• Go to the “iOS Widget” webpage. Go down from the left side over the iOS device till you receive it to the left side of the webpage. Installing the “Batteries Widgets” on this webpage.
- This option permits you to check the battery percentage on any of the Bluetooth paired object.
• Go down and press the “Edit” button. It resembles a circle option located at the end of the webpage. After following this step, it will open a full list of widgets which is available at that time.
• Search the “Batteries Widget” option. Go down till you get the “Batteries Widget” option. It is located on the upper side of the “More Widgets” column.
• Click the “Plus” button. You will find this on the left side of the “Batteries” button.
• Locate the “Batteries Widget” at the upper side. Press and hold the “Tree lines” symbol given to the right side of the “Batteries” option.
• Click “Done” button. It is located on the right side of the display. After going through this step, the changes will save automatically and connect the “Batteries Widget” at the upper side of the Widgets webpage.
• Go up to the Batteries column. It is located on the upper side of the webpage.
• Check the AirPods’ battery percentage. After connecting the AirPods with the iOS device, check the battery percentage come under the iOS battery life into the “Batteries” option.
How to use the AirPods case?
• Go to the “AirPods” case. Push the case cover on the upward direction, and ensure that you have to open the AirPod case from all direction.
• Ensure that the AirPods are placed in the case. In case there is only one AirPod lid into its case, then you can view the charging percentage, in case you are not able to view then insert one AirPod lid into the case.
• Search for an olive or gold light between the AirPod parts. A green or gold light will appear on the case, in case you inserted one AirPod lid into the case, this will take a few minutes to come.
• Find out how much the AirPods are charged. In case the green light appears, it means AirPod is charged. A gold color light indicates that the AirPod is not fully charged. • Using the “Mac’s Bluetooth” option. In case you like to check the battery percentage into the case, then put the AirPod case next side to the Mac.
Robert Coleman is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Robert has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.