DVD is also a type of storage device. It’s a good idea to store your relevant data, files, software, videos, movies, etc. in a DVD. But to save any files into a DVD, burning process is needed.
Here is how to burn MP4 to DVD on Windows!
Steps to burn a Playable DVD with your Windows PC
For creating a playable DVD, you can use any type of DVD discs. But make sure you’re using a blank DVD. After this now one more thing you need is DVD Burning software. DVD Flick is a great software for burning CD or DVD on Windows computer. So,
To get Flick on your computer, you need to download and install it,
Here is how to download and use Flick for burning a DVD
1. With your Web browser go to download page of Flick. You can directly use www.dvdflick.net/download.php URL to jump Flick’s download page.
2. Now, click on ‘Download DVD Flick’ button. The button is at the middle of the download page.
3. Provide a location to download Flick, if needed.
4. And ‘Confirm’ downloading to start downloading.
5. Wait for Flick to download.
Now, install it on your computer,
6. Locate to the setup file of Flick.
7. Run ‘Setup’.
8. Click the ‘Next’ button.
9. ‘Accept’ term & conditions. Check the box of ‘I accept’.
10. And continue clicking the ‘Next’ button until you’ll not see Install button.
11. Now, click the ‘Install’ button.
12. Again click ‘Next’.
13. And, at the last click ‘Finish’ to done installation.
After downloading Flick burning software of your PC, follow next steps
Steps for burning MP4 to DVD
1. After turning on your PC, open it’s CD Drive.
2. Now, place back DVD into it and then close it.
3. If auto-play prompts on your desktop after inserting a disc, then close it before going on.
4. Start the ‘Flick’ program.
5. If Flick asks for a tutorial, choose OK or close according to you.
6. Now, open the folder of MP4 files that you want to burn.
7. And then ‘Add’ MP4 videos to the Flick. You can directly add videos by simply dragging videos into it.
8. Open ‘Project Settings’ tab. Project Settings tab is near the top centre of the screen.
9. Click the ‘Burning’ option from the left side pane of the Project settings page.
10. Tick the box of ‘Burn project to disc’. Checkbox option is at the top of the prompted Window. Doing this will confirm burning your DVD with your selected MP4 files.
11. Now, select ‘Accept’ to save settings and turn back to Flick main page or select ‘Use as defaults’ to save settings as default for future.
12. Next, you’ve to click on ‘Create DVD’ tab at the top-right corner of the screen.
13. Click on ‘Continue’ on the warning windows, if prompted. After this Flick will start burning your DVD.
14. Wait to finish burning. The process will take some minutes to some hours this will depend on the size of the selected MP4 file.
15. Once your DVD is created, eject it from your PC, and now you can try it on any other device.
If any error shows up during the burning process, then view ‘Tips’.
Steps to Burn a Data DVD
1. After Turning On your PC, open it’s CD Drive.
2. Now, place black DVD into it and then close it.
3. If auto-play prompts on your desktop after inserting the disc, then close it before going on.
4. Click on ‘Windows logo’ button to open the Start menu.
5. Open ‘File Explorer’.
6. Open folder in which your MP4 files are stored.
7. Select Video or Movie to burn on DVD.
8. Now, click on ‘Share’ tab from the top-left corner.
9. Select ‘Burn to Disc’ from share tab options.
10. Click the ‘Burn’ button on the prompted window. This will start burning your DVD.
11. Click ‘Finish’ when completed. That’s it! Eject your DVD, and now it is usable.
Jeniffer Leio is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Jeniffer Leio written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup.