When you open your Social media application to send a message or are scrolling your newsfeed or watching online videos, the website may take some time to process your request. It can irritate you when you know that your area has a strong cellular network, but your phone is not working accordingly. There are several options that you can go into the wireless network.
You can turn on and off the Airplane mode, but it will only boost the network once or twice. You need to take some other methods to boost your network, like removing your SIM from the phone or reset your mobile cellular network.
Here are some troubling shooting methods that can help you boost your Cellular network:
Airplane mode is one of the best or quick and easy methods to boost your phone network.
- Swipe down on the screen to see the Quick setting panel.
- Hit on the Airplane mode icon.
- Your phone will be completely disconnected to the Wi-Fi network and cellular network, in some moments.
- At least it will take 30 seconds.
- After that, you can again Hit on Airplane mode.
- Launch the control center ( iPhone X users Swipe down on the screen), and the older version users can Swipe up on the screen.
- Hit on the Airplane mode.
- When Airplane enabled, it will turn to orange.
- Again wait some moments
- Here at least wait for a minute
- After that, you can Hit the airplane mode icon.
Our smarts phones and iPhone devices are just like a computer, so sometimes you can use a computer process on your phone. You can reboot your phones.
- Press the power button for some moments until when you do not see a menu appear on your phone screen.
- Tap on the Restart or Reboot option.
- If your phone does not a pop-menu, then you can hold the power button. Still, your phone screen goes black and turns on again.
- In the old version iPhone, you can click on the home button and hold some moments until the menu appears on your screen.
- Drag the slider left to right.
- When your device turned off, again, click the home button and hold until the Apple logo displayed on your iPhone.
- iPhone X user can press and hold the side button and volume key to take the same process as given above.
You can do another troubling shooting as remove your SIM from your phone and insert it again.
Remove your SIM tray from your phone, first check your SIM is damaged or not, If it is not damaged insert your SIM with tray properly.
eSIM: If you are using iPhone XS. iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone Pixel 3, and iPhone Pixel 4, then you have an eSIM ( embedded electronics) SIM. You can’t remove your SIM, so you need to restarts or reboot your device.
Tips for iPhone
Check carrier settings
If you are using an iPhone, you may be seen an alert in your device notification in briefly, that your Carrier setting are up to date. Here are the steps to check your device carried settings update.
- Go to the setting.
- Tap on General.
- Tap on About.
- If there is an update available for your device, then you can toward to install it.
Devin Smith is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about cybersecurity. He writes about the latest updates regarding mcafee.com/activate and how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs, and websites.