If you have a pushy relative or an old who that is intimidating you on Instagram, then you can get rid of them. However, you can’t delete the followers in general, but you can block them. They won’t be able to see your profile. You can also make your profile private for avoiding unwanted followers. In this blog, we will discuss the process of blocking Instagram followers.
Learn to block the followers
- Click the Instagram application– Navigate Instagram’s site if you have an account on a system.
- If you are not logged in already then simply log in along with your Insta account.
- Go to your profile page– Click person icon. If you have a mobile, then you will see this in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- You are on the computer, don’t worry, you will see this icon on the first right screen corner.
- Enter Followers option– This will be at the right-hand side of the DP.
- See followers list– If you can’t force the followers to unfollow you then just block them. This is the only way out. It will apparently block them. They will be prevented from following your account.
- Just click the follower you are willing to delete– Yu will get to their profile, you can easily block them from here.
- Click the three-dot menu– You will see this at top right-hand side corner of the screen.
- If you own an Android, then this menu will be vertical than horizontal.
7. Now click on the Block User option– On the site of Instagram, there will be an option saying Block this user. Choose this option. A confirmation window would pop out.
8.Simply tap on Yes I am sure– The blockers you have selected won’t be able to see your posts now.
- Although they can’t see the comments on other user’s photos, they could see comments posted by you. They could look at your account, although they have no access to your account.
- If you want to see a list of the blocked users,
- then go to the menu of settings and
- Choose the tab of Blocked Users.
- For every follower that you need to block, just repeat the process– For avoiding unwanted future followers, make some settings in your account. Just make it private. Now you will need to approve if you want that particular person in your profile or not.
Mathew Anderson is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Mathew has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup