Snapchat is a popular social networking website because of its messaging feature. It allows you to share your photos and videos which will get removed within moments. You can take a picture using the Snapchat camera, insert filters or other effects and then exchange it with your friends.
Snapchat provides many other features like gaming, reading news and entertaining videos, quiz games and pictures and videos. You can download it for free in iPhone and Android devices.
You can access its drawing feature you can draw images, draw on your real photos, and insert any message on pictures. In case you wanted to know that how you can search for your friends on Snapchat follow the given steps.
Syncing the Contacts to Snapchat
This method is the simplest method to add friends to your Snapchat account by searching them with their names. You can add your friends from the contact list also. Go through the given steps to know how to add your friends to your Snapchat account:
- Go to the Snapchat application on the smartphone.
- Press “Profile or Bitmoji symbol” given on the left side of the screen.
- Click “Add Friends.”
- Press “Contacts” located on the menu list.
- Click the azure color “Find Friends” symbol.
- Go through the guidelines given on the Snapchat page which permits you to get a list of the contacts.
- Move to the contacts button given on the Snapchat.
- Press “Find Friends.”
- Tap “continue” button.
- After permitting the Snapchat to use the contacts, an option will come on your screen asking you to confirm the permission first. Press violet color “Ok” tab.
- That contacts that had an account on Snapchat will come on your menu list, and you can see their username, profile name or Bitmoji symbol.
- Press “Add” option to add them to your friend’s list of Snapchat.
- Which you see the invite option on the right side of the contacts list then it means that contacts are not in a Snapchat. If you want to invite them, you can send an invitation to them.
Find for the Friends Username on Snapchat
Username given on the Snapchat is different to other users, and it can be changed later on. In case you already know the username of your friend then you can find them on your Snapchat account. Here’s how:
- Click “Search field” located on the upper side of the display on the three pages at the top.
- Enter a username of your friend in the search column.
- You will get a list of many users with a similar name; you can identify your friend through their profile picture. After that, click “Add” tab to add them in your Snapchat account.
Snapchat User Who Come in Quick Add Menu
This function lets you add the users in different columns through the Snapchat application. You will get a list of the mutual friends and suggested user list appears on the screen.
- Search “Quick Add” option it may at the end of the Conversations button.
- Press the “Add” tab on the username of that friend you want to add.
- Click “X” given on the right side of the username to delete that user from the suggestion list.
Jeniffer Leio is a Norton expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, She written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as norton.com/setup