At present, having a smartwatch is a very popular trend among the youth. As this is the festive season so there is a lot of chance you about to get a new Apple Watch as a gift. Don’t worry if you already got one because with the help of this blog you’ll get to know about some secret tips and tricks of Apple Watch.
- Double tapping the side button
- Whenever you are getting any call on your iPhone then it will direct it to your SmartWatch which will let you receive the call directly from the wrist.
- If by chance you want to reject the phone, then don’t use your iPhone.
- To send the voicemail you just require to tap the prosaically named side button.
- Similarly, you can double tap the alert switch on your iPhone to reject a call.
- Using the Digital Crown for returning
- Mostly similar like the Home section of iPhone, The Digital Crown allows you to go back to the application which was used last time.
- Managing interesting stuff
- Using some application such as Rdio, Spotify and 8 Tracks on your iPhone will make you able to manage the voice clippings from your SmartWatch.
- If by chance want to pair your iPhone to the lights of your home via Bluetooth before visiting your home then you can easily get the opportunity to switch it on or off without placing the huge iPhone.
- Enabling unlocking with iPhone
- Most people have a password on their SmartWatch, even when the screen is very small. This always results in mistyping whenever they have to enter the code. If you are putting a passcode on your watch and allowing unlock with iPhone in the SmartWatch application, then note that your SmartWatch will not be asking for the password every time whenever you are about to utilize it. Whenever it is not on your wrist, you’ll have to put the password every time.
- Unlocking with the phone will help you in using the watch given that the iOs device is connected and unlocked. This will provide for a much better off-wrist experience.
- Making the screen mute completely
- You can grip the side section to get varied options like for lowering the power or else for securing the safety the lock is present. But if want to switch the display mute, then you just need to switch off the display.
Hope, this blog would have been helpful for you.
Steve Rogers is a Microsoft Office expert and has been working in the technical industry since 2002. As a technical expert, Steve Rogers has written technical blogs, manuals, white papers, and reviews for many websites such as office.com/setup