If you have already installed the Norton Setup antivirus plugin and you want to know the way to use Norton Antivirus program with the Microsoft office then this article is just for you. In this article, we have covered the whole instruction and procedure that will let you know the process to use Office programs with the Norton Antivirus office plugin. So, without wasting much time, let’s just go through the article and know about the process of using the office programs with the Norton Antivirus office plugin.
The three Performance Issues that you may Face:-
- Unable to open some files within office etc.
- Unable to install some Microsoft office applications.
- Get some error message.
There are various methods by which one can use office programs with the Norton Antivirus office plugin. We have listed out the 3 best methods of doing it.
#Method1. Get the Latest Update:– By getting the latest update of the Norton antivirus software, you will be able to use the office programs with the Norton antivirus office plugin. If you are still unable to use the office program with the given method. Then follow, the given method and
#Method 2. Disable Norton Antivirus Office Plug-in:- Disabling the Norton Antivirus plugin is a little risky method. Because it makes the network vulnerable to attack by malicious users or viruses. You can only apply this if you have an urgent need or none of the method worked before it.
The reason for providing the information is that if a user is not getting any option then they can apply this method. We do not recommend this workaround but are providing this information. Now it is up to you. Now, follow the steps to disable the Norton Antivirus Plug in.
- On the taskbar, right-click the Norton icon, and then click Norton Protection Center.
- Depending on which version of Norton you are using, click on the Norton Antivirus or Norton Internet Security.
- Now, click on the Settings.
- Under the additional options, click on the Virus and Spyware Protection Options.
- Then after, click Miscellaneous.
- This will appear under “How to keep Microsoft Office documents protected”
- Click to clear the Turn on scanning for Microsoft Office Documents check box.
For more queries, visit: www.office.com/setup or Norton.com/setup official website. You can get the best support and help from the support team as they are 24*7 available for you.