Roku T.V. is very easy-to-use and simple-to-use. It has become a simple remote, and robust features search device which makes effortless to get that what you want to watch. Roku devices offer you access to 500,000+ movies and TV episodes from top free and paid channels, so you can easily stream almost anything as per your choice. Some powerful advanced features include in Roku T.V like- like t.tv pause, more ways to watch and smart guide to make a comfortable experience with Roku T.V. For the setting of Roku T.V, you need an excellent internet connection. Before starting your new Roku T.V, you have to open it’s packing, attach the included base, make sufficient connections, and then use all the guided Setup wizard instruction. The article provides you a brief guide to the Roku T.V. Setup.
To get the details for unpacking and attaching the base, complete the quick start guide that was inside in your Roku T.V. box. Complete the all Guided Setup instructions to making connections, completing the using features, or configuring settings.
ROKU T.V. REQUIREMENTS:-
- To join the streaming content, you will need a wireless internet connection and a Roku account. There is no charge to create a Roku account.
- If you don’t want to connect your Roku TV to the available network, then you can use it as a regular TV or non-smart.
- You can connect it with multiple sources – such as cable, satellite box, game console, an antenna or Blu-ray player.
PROCEDURE TO SETUP YOUR ROKU T.V:-
There are some easy steps to setting your Roku T.V., just need to follow all the steps.
FIT THE BATTERY PAIR IN YOUR REMOTE CONTROL
- At the time of purchase the Roku T.V., you would have received a couple of battery to control your remote device.
- Now, to insert your batteries, open the back cover of your remote control. Now, fit your battery as per the correct polarity as indicated inside the battery compartment.
- Now, close your remote back cover.
TURN ON YOUR ROKU T.V.
- The standby light should show be below the TV screen ON; it’s indicating that the TV is on.
- To start, press the power button on your remote control device.
- Now, you will see the standby light indicator will turn OFF,
- After that, in a few minutes, you will see the TV’s startup screen.
- In a short time, the first Guided Setup screen will show on your t.v.
- If you want to use the text-to-speech screen reader, it’s an Audio Guide, then quickly press four times on the asterisk button.
- The Audio Guide is available only in the English language.
SELECT YOUR SUITABLE LANGUAGE
After starting your Roku TV powers on, firstly you will see a list of language selection.
To confirm the language scroll up and down the list and press the OK button on your Roku TV remote control.
Now, choose your preferred language because after it all text and dialog in the Roku application will be displayed in your selected language.
CHOOSE YOUR COUNTRY
To enjoy the all features of Roku TV in your living nation, mark your city where are you living or where you want to set up your Roku T.V.
Select the home use option
If you are setting up your Roku TV for your private place, select for home use option.
CONNECT YOUR ROKU TV TO THE INTERNET
- Now, connect your Roku T.V. with your available wireless internet connection and enter your password.
- Once you have done the password or other all the details, selected connect, Roku TV will automatically, connect to your available network and the internet.
- Now, download the updated version of Roku OS software, then reboot your device.
CREATE YOUR ROKU ACCOUNT.
To activate your Roku T.V., you need to link to your Roku account
which keeps track on your Roku account activity and allows to add free and paid channels from the Roku Channel Store.
HOW TO CONNECT ADDITIONAL DEVICES WITH ROKU T.V.
- If you have not done it, then first you need to connect your Roku T.V.With the other devices- cable box, game console, Blu-ray or DVD player.
- If you are enjoying the sound bar or home theater with your Roku T.V, then connect all these for the Quick Start see the Guide set-up.
- Now, Turn on all of your connected devices to check the performance,
- Press the OK button OK again to confirm that everything is plugged in and turned on.
- Guided Setup asks you to rename your icon to the device connected to the first input.
- You can choose it from the drop-down menu or select the Set custom name
- In a short time, the screen also displays a small window which shows the program playing on the device.
- Use the up and down key to show the list, and then press the OK button to confirm a selection.
Now you’re ready to enjoy your Roku T.V. or watching your favorite channels. In all process, if you face any issue to setup to Roku t.v, then you can take the assistance of Roku support helpline number.
To know more about the Roku facilities or features, you can visit on Roku official website. After completing all the simple steps to setup your Roku T.V. But in case if you have seen any trouble, dial a Roku helpline support number. The Roku experts will tell you an applicable solution for your Roku related issue. You can connect with them via email or live chat also. They are always available to provide the best service for the Roku users.