Windows 10 is almost similar to the Windows 10 Pro, only with some few key variations. Particularly, for those devices that run Windows 10, such as the Surface Laptop, which is limited to the applications directly from the Windows Store, which only indicates that you can not even simply download and install Microsoft Office from the web.
Therefore, now Microsoft is now trying to make available the complete desktop versions of the Office application, which includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, and Publisher in the Windows Store for the devices which running Windows 10 in their systems.
Best Features of Windows 10:
- Start menu returns
- Xbox app
- Cortana on Desktop
- Improved multitasking
- Office apps get touch support
- Universal app
- Action Center
In this Windows 10 installation guide, we provide you few steps to get the Office application from the Windows Store on the devices which are running on the Windows 10.
Steps to Install Microsoft Office on Windows 10
Follow the below-given instructions to install Microsoft Office Preview on Windows 10. The Microsoft Office Preview includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Access, OneNote, and Outlook applications. You cannot select the applications to install during the process of installation.
Getting Microsoft Office on your Windows 10 device is uncomplicated only by using your Microsoft account which is linked to an Office 365 subscription.
- Click to open by pressing on the Start option.
- On the Application list, search and click an Office application which you want to use, for example, Word or PowerPoint.
- The Microsoft Office page will open in the Windows Store
- Click on the Install tab, to install Windows 10 on your system
- Click to open newly installed apps directly from the Office product page.
- Finally, click on the Got it! Tab.
- Now, start using the Microsoft Office with Windows 10.
After completing the process of installation, open any of the Microsoft Office.com/Setup application, and enter the 25 characters alpha-numeric activation product key/code when prompted to activate Microsoft Office Preview.